62.5/125 micron cable for fast ethernet, fibre channel, ATM, gigabit ethernet, or any application that requires high speed data transfer.
(1) SC Male
(1) SC Male
With SC to SC termination, this high quality fiber optic patch cable is specifically designed for ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The SC connector features a push-pull locking system.
The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
Tap an icon to learn more:
Jacket Rating :
All Measurements @ 1310nm MM
• Insertion Loss Max 0.75dB • Back Reflection Min 20dB • Ferrule Compression Force 7.8N to 11.8N • Innerbody pushout force from outerhousing 10lbs. • Ferrule holder pushout force from innerbody 10lbs. • Ferrule creep after heat aging @ 80degC-3 days <(><<)>0.001 in.
Temp/Humid Change in Attenuation <(><<)>0.2dB
• Cold -10C, 4 days • Dry Heat 70C, 4 days • Damp Heat 40C/93%RH 4 days • Insertion Loss Max 0.75dB • Return Loss Min 20dB
Durability Change in Attenuation <(><<)>0.2dB
• Drop 8 drops from 1.8m • Engagement <(>&<)> Seperation Force Max 19.6 N • Mechanical endurance 500 cycles • Insertion loss Max 0.75dB • Return Loss Min 20dB
Vibration Change in Attenuation
• Vibration 3 axis, 30 min • Change of Temp (Nb) -10to70C, no RH, 5 cycles, 30 min • Insertion Loss Max 0.75dB • Return Loss Min 20dB
Strength Change in Attenuation <(><<)>0.2dB
• Strength of Coupling Mechanism 15.5lbf for 60 sec • Cable pulling 2.2N Axial/2.2N 90deg • Cable Torsion 2.2N 10 Cycles • Cable flex 2.2N 100cycles • Insertion Loss Max 0.75dB • Return Loss Min 20dB
• Insertion loss Max0.75dB • Return Loss Min 20dB • Fiber Numerical Aperture 0.275 +/- 0.015
Sku # 11145 - Available From:
Sorry, this product is not currently available online. Please contact your local reseller or click here for additional resources